Thursday, December 7, 2006

Once Upon A Time In Mexico...

Mich-Mich: OH!!!!!
Mich-Mich: i had a dream
Mich-Mich: we went to mexico and u left me to go with your boys, U LEFT ME ALONE in a place i had no idea where i was
Mich-Mich: it was like spring break and u went crazy drunk, then i finally got back to our so called hotel and u came walking up these outside stairs coming towards me all dunk and trying to make out with me and i punched u twice in the face, u said sorry in a drunk voice and tried to make it up to me by trying to have sex with me, saying i love u all wasted, I WAS SOOOOO MAD!!!!
GorbaChavez: awesome
Mich-Mich:
GorbaChavez: : i'm all bloody!
Mich-Mich: good
Mich-Mich: teach u to leave me

4 comments:

Ramiro Solis said...

You have a way with the ladies......

Till-Man said...

I propose that from now on all Tillmanians spell Mexico, Mehico.

Till-Man said...

GorbaChavez, it's not Mich-Mich it's Tom-Tom.

RegalBeagle said...

it's mejico like jumex