Monday, November 24, 2008

Dude looks like a lady

GorbaChavez: I think we've just proven the difference between you and I in that you are complaining about what you read in the NY Times and I'm trolling slickdeals for things I'll never buy
IceBerg: I'd gladly take either over that guy with the NPR bumper sticker who's actually listening to Eddie and Jobo (who are still on!). that guy is more common than you'd think.
IceBerg: I'm reminded of the Onion headline: "man who does not own a TV will not shut up about not owning a TV"
GorbaChavez: I'm reminded of the time my uncle touched me in my "no no" spot
IceBerg: YOU WILL GET IN TROUBLE FOR TALKING ABOUT IT!
GorbaChavez: he's dead
GorbaChavez: I killed him in a moment of rage
IceBerg: you go up a notch if "Janie's Got a Gun" was playing in the background
GorbaChavez: well, I was wearing a dress at the time

No comments: