Friday, July 25, 2008

Fight the Pow-purrrrrr

Butler X: I've have never won _any_ type of raffle or otherwise random type contest in my life
Butler X: it's because I'm a black man, and the white people are too afraid to let me win anything
Butler X: it's all a conspiracy
Gorbachavez: that's what I'm saying. luckily I'm white enough to be allowed to participate
Butler X: exactly. your not viewed as a threat as much
Gorbachavez: http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/
Butler X: most of my white friends definitely fit all the posts on that site.
Butler X: I was a white friends house yesterday as a matter of fact, eating pizza. And his cat jumped on the table and smelled the pizza, and he was wondering why I didn't want anymore. He was all like "but she didn't _touch_ it, just put her nose near it".
Butler X: I'm like so damned what, that's too close for me. See, that is some white people sh*t.
Butler X: That is the second time that's happened to me...
LOL Cat: I can has peeza?



2007-07-27, #99
Originally uploaded by thebruce0.

No comments: