Friday, January 26, 2007

Jump back, wanna kiss myself...hhaay!

RegalBeagle: i feel like i got stuck in the face
GorbaChavez: did you?
RegalBeagle: i dont think i did
GorbaChavez: the other night i punched Mich-Mich in the face, "in my sleep"
GorbaChavez: i told her she must have deserved it
GorbaChavez: it didn't go over well
RegalBeagle: i woke up with my face on my fist
GorbaChavez: maybe you -did- stick yourself
RegalBeagle: maybe i said something to myself and it upset me while i slept
RegalBeagle: i might have called myself gay
GorbaChavez: that's gotta be something alright, if you can piss yourself off in your sleep - enough to punch yourself
RegalBeagle: non the less its hurt all day
GorbaChavez: maybe you came on to yourself in your sleep
RegalBeagle: could be. my other hand was on my ass

3 comments:

David O'Malley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David O'Malley said...

HAHAHA....saul stuck himself a la fight club. Is this the Chicago chapter. His name was The Papparazo!, His name was The Papparazo!

maddbear said...

I wouldn’t want to stick myself in the face for grabbin my own ass, cuz I’d be afraid of pissing myself off and dramatically reducing my future ""dating"" opportunities. I’d just turn the other cheek.