Monday, May 14, 2012

Oh Bother!

Vanilla IceBerg: I played ME3 for almost an hour. It was... something.
GorbaChavez: that's better than nothing?
Vanilla IceBerg: It was. I was super-clumsy. I had basically forgotten how to play Xbox games.
Vanilla IceBerg: I have some yak to shave, though. I moved my ME2 save game to Teh Cl0ud!!1!, but ME3 didn't want me to import my character.
Vanilla IceBerg: And I'll be goddamned if I'm leaving all that completionist effort from the first two games on the table.
GorbaChavez: that's unfortunate
Vanilla IceBerg: I just moved my latest ME2 save game from the old Xbox HDD to Teh Cl0ud, and apparently that wasn't enough to get ME3 to import the character.
Vanilla IceBerg: So, I'll just move that back to the HDD, start ME3 on the ancient Xbox, then move that save game to Teh Cl0ud so I can play on the new Xbox.
GorbaChavez: I can't help but feel like we just did a role reversal
Vanilla IceBerg: Video games: check.
Vanilla IceBerg: Multiple Xboxes: check.
Vanilla IceBerg: Pointless technological yak shaving without understanding underlying problem: check.
Vanilla IceBerg: I'll be reporting for my sombrero and mustache tomorrow.
GorbaChavez: this is why we're Forever Friends, Christopher Robins
Vanilla IceBerg: <3

No comments: