Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Future's So Bright

MaddBear: you still looking to stay with your friend? Kribbs sent me an email saying he and one other were looking for a roommate
GorbaChavez: I am
GorbaChavez: I confirmed with him a week ago that it was still cool
GorbaChavez: and he is "stoked"
MaddBear: really? he's 'stoked' and your still thinking about staying with him?
GorbaChavez: oh, I meant to say he is "Stroked"
GorbaChavez: then I got stoked
MaddBear: apparently your south beach visit will be the next chapter of "When Warning Bells Were Ignored"
GorbaChavez: when you guys are all like, "WTF are you guys doing!?", I'm gonna all like "I'm in Miami, bitch!"
MaddBear: that's not exactly how I see that playing out
GorbaChavez: it only matters how it plays out in my head
MaddBear: that is very true … until it matters how it plays out IRL
GorbaChavez: I won't let you tarnish the memory of this visit with your "facts"
MaddBear: you will always have this "future memory" that you have right now .. no one can EVER take that away

No comments: