Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I don't know or care what that is

Vanilla IceBerg: SMS exchange with Cristmas:
Cristmas: So tried to run a report and got the following error "the bootstrap sequence has failed". Awesome, huh?
Cristmas: So called IT and they were usual helpful self. 'you have to hard wired or wifi to download dashboard. Your wireless card doesn't work well'
Me: Wat?
Cristmas: What I heard is 'we have shitty software that requires huge downloads of data. Because of this until you have the same error on wifi go fuck yourself'
Me: I could not possibly be more attracted to you than I am right now.
Gorbachavez: I lol'd
Gorbachavez: you continue to be my favorite humans
Vanilla IceBerg: Ironically.
Vanilla IceBerg: I was trying like crazy to get Baby A on "tape" saying "Never take off robot pants," this weekend.
Vanilla IceBerg: I'm hoping for success soon.
Gorbachavez: I could not possibly be more attracted to you than I am right now.
Vanilla IceBerg: </scene>

No comments: