Thursday, August 21, 2008

As your attorney on this matter, I advise you to blog this...

IceBerg: I hate miscellaneous shopping of all types (e.g., Target), but the grocery store is in a category by itself.

GorbaChavez: if this conversation involved Cha'baller he would be chiming in, "but that's where you go to hook up with all the hot moms!"
IceBerg: wow, I can actually imagine that exact sentence being emitted by him
IceBerg: I wonder how many hot moms with whom he's actually hooked up?
GorbaChavez: zero is my guess.  I would bet money
IceBerg: I would actually lay odds that it's zero
GorbaChavez: you could probably increase that sample size by replacing 'moms' with girls/women
GorbaChavez: and still come up with the same result
GorbaChavez: I'm only saying what you're thinking
IceBerg: that sounds like it could have come out of my mouth
GorbaChavez: except that you would have used words like 'standard deviation', 'coeficient' (but spelled correctly), and 'quadratic'
IceBerg: nice

No comments: